Lead Product Designer
Oct 2021 – Current
At Kandji, I'm a Lead Product Designer on the Device Experience team. I work to bridge the gaps between IT admins and employees with intuitive and delightful experiences on macOS, iOS/iPadOS, and the web. Since joining, I've also organized Kandji's design systems for native apps and created processes for UX research and discovery.
Lead Product Designer
Nov 2019 – Sep 2021
I joined Shippo to establish product design as a function, by implementing a research-driven design process and leading a growing team. I worked to improve the fulfillment experience for online merchants through automations and improvements to the core shipping flow.
- Oversaw design of the merchant experience, including the core shipping flow and automation platform
- Established processes for product design, UX research, and the implementation of Shippo's first design system
- Managed a growing product design team by providing coaching and 1:1's, formalizing a hiring process, and facilitating planning
Senior Product Designer
Aug 2018 – Oct 2019
At Lyft, I designed features that made it safer for riders and drivers to be on the road and get support after motor accidents. I honed skills in craft, collaboration, and storytelling to execute org-wide product efforts.
- Designed end-to-end accident reporting experiences used by Lyft drivers, riders, and support associates
- Contributed to features for driver road safety and telematics
- Fostered cross-functional collaboration across design, product, support, marketing, legal, and more
Sep 2017–Aug 2018
At Pop Pays, I optimized the mobile experience for content creators working with brands on social campaigns with a focus on onboarding and workflow, as well as internal branding efforts.
- Optimized content creator experience with a redesign of the Pop Pays mobile app, onboarding flow, and notifications experience
- Helped launch several product marketing and brand campaigns
Mar 2015 – Aug 2017
At Yello, I designed a best-in-class suite of mobile apps used at recruiting and hiring events across the United States and Europe. Additionally, I saw the design team grow from one to four, and established Yello's design culture.
- Led design efforts across web, iOS, and Android, including the launch of Yello’s flagship mobile app to 1,000’s of recruiters and staff
- Grew design team and implemented first-ever design system
2012 – 2018
Before I went in-house, I got my start at boutique agencies in Chicago and Austin back when product design was called "doing apps and websites".
- Designed an iOS word game for an elite NFL cornerback
- Helped launch the first website for the Circuit of the Americas in ATX
- Created logos, posters, and other materials